M1 Capital Equity Prescient Fund
The M1 CAPITAL EQUITY PRESCIENT FUND is a South Africa general equity fund with the primary objective of generating significant capital growth over the long term.
The fund invests predominantly in South African listed equities. It is actively managed and is not restricted to a particular investment style. The focus is on individual stock selection. The fund may invest in foreign listed equities.
- FSB-Regulated Collective Investment Scheme
- Minimum of 80% of assets invested in equities
- Maximum of 25% of assets invested in global equities
- Very long term investment horizon
- May be regarded as a high risk investment vehicle